December 18 2022
"Angels Carol" - A meaningful Christmas Event
Christmas is the season of love and care. For the first time, in the 2022 Christmas, Lawrence S. Ting Foundation will be hosting a year-end event in a combination of Children Art Exhibition and Xmas Market to celebrate our work progress in supporting children with disabilities as well as to call for donation.
Inspired by the name of "Our Better Angels" project and the holy Christmas Carol, this event is named as "Angels' Carol".
The purpose of the event:
- Lawrence S. Ting Foundation launched the Christmas event for the first time, with the goals: build a bridge between children with disabilities and us through unique works of art and excellent to from the hand of them;
- Bring the attention of society to the disabled children;
- Fundraising for the project “Our Better Angels” (Children with Disabilities) to create conditions for disabled students to approach to quality education, overcome difficulties and get closer to their bright dreams.
- Children Art exhibition: enjoy different art works performed by children with disabilities displayed on-site combined with a special sign dance performance.
- Christmas market: enjoy the warm Christmas atmosphere and feel free to visit and shop at the fun and meaningful stalls related to children with disabilities.
- Donor Engagement Series: design beautiful cards, send best wishes, decorate Christmas tree, learn about children with disabilities through infographics, play minigames and many other interesting things you can do in this donor engagement series.
Time and place of the event:
Time: 2 days December 24 - 25, 2022, from 10:00AM to 6:00PM.
Location: 107 Ton Dat Tien, Tan Phu Ward, District 7, Ho Chi Minh city (please scan the QR Code to the Google Maps)